Discover weekly guides for distance learning, social-emotional learning, and health and wellness!
Weekly At-Home Learning Guides
Babies: Ages 0-1
Toddlers: Ages 1-2
Discovery Preschoolers: Age 2
Preschoolers: Age 3
Prekindergarteners: Age 4
Adapted from our curriculum, activities in this guide bring classroom learning home. Many can be explored independently after a quick setup and some practice with an adult, freeing up time for your work or daily responsibilities.
Kindergarteners: Ages 5–6
For more educational support, check out the online learning resources below. See our suggestions for screen time limits in the “More Resources” section of this page.
- Scholastic Learn at Home has daily activities for K–9 that connect science and literacy, including videos, read-alouds, digital books, and content-related games.
- Dreambox is a game-base, K–8 math experience that’s customizable to your child’s grade and features grade-specific skills your child can explore and unlock.
School-Agers: Ages 5+
We’ve compiled some guidance for keeping their diets consistent, plus some time-saving tips for simpler, wholesome mealtimes.
- Need guidance for talking to your kids about the coronavirus? We’re here to help.
- Reading together is a powerful learning activity for kids. Good thing we’ve got recommendations for books galore!
- Time inside might mean more “plugging in” than usual. Our screen time tips for digital learners can help.
- Meet Dr. Ray Fabius, the expert guiding our coronavirus response, and read his tips for families on dealing with anxiety and staying healthy at home.
We would love your feedback on our At-Home Learning Guides. Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey.