Discover weekly guides for distance learning, social-emotional learning, and health and wellness!
Weekly At-Home Learning Guides
Babies: Ages 0-1
Toddlers: Ages 1-2
Discovery Preschoolers: Age 2
Preschoolers: Age 3
Prekindergarteners: Age 4
Adapted from our curriculum, activities in this guide bring classroom learning home. Many can be explored independently after a quick setup and some practice with an adult, freeing up time for your work or daily responsibilities.
Kindergarteners: Ages 5–6
For more educational support, check out the online learning resources below. See our suggestions for screen time limits in the “More Resources” section of this page.
- Scholastic Learn at Home has daily activities for K–9 that connect science and literacy, including videos, read-alouds, digital books, and content-related games.
- Dreambox is a game-base, K–8 math experience that’s customizable to your child’s grade and features grade-specific skills your child can explore and unlock.
School-Agers: Ages 5+
We’ve compiled some guidance for keeping their diets consistent, plus some time-saving tips for simpler, wholesome mealtimes.
- Need guidance for talking to your kids about the coronavirus? We’re here to help.
- Reading together is a powerful learning activity for kids. Good thing we’ve got recommendations for books galore!
- Time inside might mean more “plugging in” than usual. Our screen time tips for digital learners can help.
- Meet Dr. Ray Fabius, the expert guiding our coronavirus response, and read his tips for families on dealing with anxiety and staying healthy at home.