Preparing your child for a lifetime of learning.
Early learning starts here! As the first step in your little one’s learning journey, we make it our mission to prepare them for the road ahead. Whether you’re just starting out with child care or returning to your routine, we’re ready to welcome your child into the classroom where they'll find the tools and guidance to grow their love of learning for life.
Feel great about your
child care choice—
because your little one
will thrive here.
Knowledge is power, so when you know everything about our programs, teaching philosophy, and enrollment process, you’ll be able to breathe easier about starting your child care routine.
Check out three key things we offer to help
your child become a lifelong learner:
- Our assessments offer powerful proof of our programs. It's how we know your child will make progress here and be ready for elementary school!
- Programs by age are tailored to all the stages of your child’s early development—from infancy to kindergarteners. Check out our classrooms for every age to see what’s in store for your lucky little learner.
- A safe and joyful return to child care after a break, or when changing providers, helps your kiddo get back to learning (and laughing)! See how we support your child’s social, emotional, and academic development every day.
Boost your parenting
confidence with insider
info from our experts.
Being the best parent you can be means leaning on others when you need advice, support, or a new perspective. Bookmark our blog to always have a helpful (never judgmental) parenting partner at your fingertips.
These four short posts are reader favorites:
- Picking a child care center:
Find out what one of our own education experts (and mom of two) recommends when vetting your child care choices.
- The most important questions to ask your child care provider:
We’ve narrowed the list to nine critical questions that will help you decide if a child care provider is right for your family.
- Mastering tear-free drop-offs:
Leaving a crying child at the door to preschool is the worst! We’re here to make it anxiety-free for you and your little one.
- Protecting nap time:
Naps are sacred, we get it. Here’s how to help your child transition to napping at school (or at home) once they start a child care routine.