We’re here to help answer your questions or hear your suggestions.
KinderCare Education at Work
Employers and families nationwide trust KinderCare Education at Work to deliver high quality family care benefits customized to the unique needs of each business. Family care benefits help employers build strong cultures that attract and retain top talent while having a positive impact on productivity. Learn about the benefits we offer or find out how to get started.
KinderCare Education is the largest provider of early childhood education and care in the nation. We are currently seeking sites for new centers in selected target markets.
The procurement department at KinderCare parent company, KinderCare Education, works with suppliers to manage:
- Product and service specifications
- Supplier bidding, selection, negotiations and contracting
- Purchase order system and reporting
- Warranties, supplier agreements / contracts
- Other related procurement services
What we buy
KinderCare purchases these commodities and services for our centers and corporate offices:
- Food and related utensils, equipment, smallwares, appliances
- Vehicles including student transportation
- Educational / classroom supplies and equipment, toys, books, craft materials
- IT products and services including computers, hardware, software, copiers, printers and other peripherals
- Furniture including cribs, chairs and tables for classrooms and offices
- Playground equipment, outdoor toys (tricycles and similar items)
- Print items and promotional materials
Services such as:
- Transportation and freight
- Temporary labor and facilities services (janitorial, landscaping, snow removal, HVAC)
How to reach us
Contact us for general supplier inquiries:
New suppliers who wish to do business with KinderCare Education and its affiliates, including KinderCare, should send company information – including name, address, geographical coverage area, products and services – to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will route the information to the appropriate buyer or sourcing manager for future consideration.
Suppliers with inquiries related to invoices or payments should contact accounts payable at:
Accounts Payable Vendor Hotline: 1-800-214-1607
Accounts Payable Vendor Email: email@example.com
All new suppliers must complete a W-9 form.
The invoice must contain the following information: Supplier name and “remit to” address with zip code, business phone number, purchase order number, center number and/or address where services were rendered or products delivered, invoice billing date, date of service or shipment, invoice number, detailed description of the products and/or services, total amount due, tax and shipping if applicable, all in an electronic or typed/printed format (not handwritten).
Invoice Billing Address
KinderCare Education, LLC
P.O. Box 6330 Portland Oregon 97228
Employee Ethics Support Line
Our support line is a confidential way for employees to report possible violations of our Code of Ethics or any accounting, internal controls, or audit related complaints. In situations where you prefer to place an anonymous report in confidence, you are encouraged to use the Ethics Support Line, hosted by a third party hotline provider, EthicsPoint.
Ethics Support Line: 1-844-889-4478 - KinderCare.EthicsPoint.com
If you are a KinderCare parent with questions, our Family Support team is available to assist you Monday through Friday between the hours of 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time. You can reach us by phone at 1-888-525-2780 or you can email Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.