5 Ways to Support Your Child’s Mental Health Now
- Try to stay consistent with your routine and talk with your kids when changes need to be made.
- Practice social and emotional skills at home and also virtually to deal with social distancing.
- Prioritize self-care for yourself and know you don’t have to hold it together all the time.
- Focus on resilience as a family by practicing gratitude, deep breathing, and spending time together.
- If you need help to manage your child’s stress, reach out to their pediatrician, school counselor, or medical professional.
1. Make A Consistent Routine
5. Ask for Help When You Need It