World Bank Group
We're thrilled to partner with World Bank Group to offer child and family care benefits to employees and their children from six weeks to 12 years old in the Washington DC Metro area. Discover all the details here.EXPLORE YOUR FAMILY SERVICES
Your Child Care Benefits
Save 10% on full-time, part-time, and drop-in tuition for children ages six weeks to 12 years at our 1,500+ child care centers or 450+ before- and after-school sites nationwide. Proof of employment at World Bank is required. This offer is available to new families as well as those already enrolled in a participating center.
- Easy online enrollment and reservation procedures
- Available at all KinderCare centers!
- Convenient hours
- Highly-trained, dedicated and caring teachers
- Outstanding health and safety procedures
- Go online or call to reserve a space 877-820-7190 – up to 24 hours in advance of the day you need care, or up to 30 business days.
- Up to 20 days per household, with no more than five days per month and only one instance of five consecutive days per calendar year. Refer to World Bank intranet page (please type “backupchildcare” in your World Bank intranet browser or click here) for co-pay information and usage restrictions.
Accessing Your Benefits
Tuition Benefits Guide
- Search for a center or site that is near you using the Search box above.
- Schedule a tour of the center or site online or by phone with the center information provided.
- When you enroll (or if you're already enrolled), let your Center Director know you work for World Bank and that you are eligible for a 10% tuition benefit.
- Your Center Director will apply the discount on your next billing cycle.
Back-up Care Guide
- Visit https://backupcare.kindercare.com and create a profile.
- After your profile is created, you’ll register your dependents, of any age, who you need back-up care for.
- Once your profile is created, search for a center near you using the Search box, and contact the center.
- When you enroll (or if you’re already enrolled), let the Center Director know you work for World Bank and are a Back-up Care participant.
- You can make Back-up Care reservations up to 30 days in advance.