Heather Franszczak, Center Director
AMERICA’S MOST ACCREDITED
Nationally only 10% of daycares are accredited - nearly 100% of our learning centers are. That’s a big difference, and that means KinderCare kids are getting the very best. Here’s why.
Infant Programs (6 weeks–1 year)
Leaving your baby in someone else’s care is a big step. Everyone at our centers—most importantly, our naturally gifted infant teachers—will work with you to make sure the transition goes smoothly. When you step into our infant classroom, you’ll see how much we want your infant to feel safe, loved, and ready to explore their world.
Toddler Programs (1–2 Years)
Everything in our toddler classroom is designed for little explorers. That’s because a lot is going on at this age. When your child is wandering all over the place, that means they’re learning and discovering new things every day. We’ll help them explore their interests (and find new ones!) as they play and learn.
Discovery Preschool Programs (2–3 Years)
This age is filled with so much wonder and curiosity. That’s why we offer a ton of books and toys and bring artwork down to kids eye level. Children in discovery preschool also begin to learn how we all work together in a classroom. Simple math and science, pretend play, and group play help them get used to a more structured school setting.
Preschool Programs (3–4 Years)
This age is all about expression, when kids really start to form their own ideas about what they want to play and how they want to create. Every day in our preschool classroom, your child will explore science experiments, create artwork, and play pretend—all the skills needed for their big next step: kindergarten!
Prekindergarten Programs (4–5 Years)
When you walk into one of our pre-K classrooms, you’ll see artwork and writing displayed around the room. Labels are everywhere to help kids connect letters with words. You’ll also see pictures on the walls that reflect the families in our community. Your child will also deepen their knowledge in language, math, science, Spanish, and social skills.
Before- and After-School Programs (5–12 Years)
You can count on us to provide reliable care for your school-ager while you’re at work, with safe transportation from our center to your child’s school and back! Whether your child wants to start a drama club, build a volcano, or create a comic book, they will have a place to follow their dreams. Your child will start and end the day with a whole lot of fun!
School Break Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Winter break, spring break, summer break—when school’s out (but you still need to work), you can count on KinderCare to provide a safe and supportive learning environment that’s focused on fun. We welcome children ages 5–12 during school break times and make sure they have a sensational, screen-free experience they won’t forget.
Participating Child Care Aware Center
KinderCare partners with Child Care Aware® of America to offer fee assistance for Active Duty military families and flexible support to fit their needs when care at a Child Development Center on the installation is not available.
Elementary School Distance Learning
Healthy bodies, happy hearts, growing minds. We make distance learning easy on your whole family! Our teachers are trained to facilitate safe and dynamic learning experiences online and in-person. Since every school has their own learning plan, we’ve added flexible enrollment options to meet your family’s needs. Whether you choose to enroll full-time, part-time, or before and after school, we’re here for you!
Learning Adventures - Enrichment Program
Cooking Academy™ (3 – 12 Years)
In Cooking Academy, kids learn new recipes from cultures around the world and develop a healthy relationship with food. They’ll whip up everything from Southwest rainbow lettuce wraps to pumpkin muffins, building their skills in STEM, communication, and more along the way. And yes—little chefs get to eat their culinary creations!
Music Explorers™ (2 – 4 Years)
KinderCare families are already giving a standing ovation to our newest Learning Adventures program: Music Explorers! Kids will learn to sing, move, listen, play instruments, and even create their own tunes. Our original curriculum blends math, science, social studies, literacy, and mindfulness (think yoga!) for a uniquely KinderCare way of learning the foundations of music.
Phonics Adventures® (2 – 4 Years)
Learning how to read is a whole lot of fun at KinderCare! We help kids grow to love books and words (and get ready for kindergarten) in our Phonics Adventures program. From discovering the basics of vowels to practicing poetry, kids learn all about letters and sounds in small-group lessons made just for their age group. (Bonus: Kids who attend our phonics program are more prepared than their peers for school—and we have the data to prove it.)
We're the only company in early childhood education to select teachers based on natural talent. Being a great educator isn't enough though. KinderCare teachers are also amazing listeners, nurturers, boo-boo fixers, and smile-makers. Put more simply, we love our teachers and your child will, too.
Meet just a few of our amazing KinderCare teachers!
A KINDERCARE TEACHER WITH
An Artist's Heart
"My classroom is full of art!” says Mary Annthipie-Bane, an award-winning early childhood educator at KinderCare. Art and creative expression, she says, help children discover who they really are.
We put our best-in-class teachers in a best-in-class workplace. We're so proud to have been named one of Gallup's 37 winners of the Great Workplace Award. When you put great teachers in an engaging center, your children will experience an amazing place to learn and grow.
Don't take our word for it. Hear what our families have to say about our amazing center!
When I was first looking for child care for my daughter, I was extremely nervous. My daughter was only one year old and had never been away from family. The teachers at 27th Street KinderCare were very caring and made our family feel welcomed from the first time we met them. My daughter started in the Toddler Classroom and now is in the Preschool Classroom. Every day she tells me what she learned and sings me the songs they have learned. When my second daughter was born, I felt confident in enrolling her as well. She is happy and well cared for in the Infant Classroom. I expected to find a child care center, but I found a school and family that helps my children learn every day.”
Shealitha N. - KinderCare Parent
As a dad, I am very protective of my daughters and I have three of them who attend the South 27th Street location. What I love most about the center is that I know my girls are safe and having fun. My toddler used to have the hardest time when I dropped her off, and the teachers would show her so much love to help her feel more comfortable. Her teacher would call me less than ten minutes later and I could hear my daughter laughing in the background! I am glad my girls are growing up at KinderCare!”
Talva R. - KinderCare Parent
My son has been at KinderCare for the last two years and we will NEVER need to look elsewhere. My wife and I are confident in the education and care he is receiving. Even before we get in the car, he is telling us about his day and what he did with his friends. We laugh at the photos they send home of the different activities they do; he is always so serious when he is writing or completing an art project. Because of his experience at KinderCare, he will be both academically and socially ready to start Kindergarten soon.”
William L. - KinderCare Parent
Who Are KinderCare Families?
They hail from hundreds of cities across the country from countless backgrounds, and proudly represent every walk in life. What our families have in common, though, is the want to give their children the best start in life. We are so proud to be their partner in parenting.
Hear from just a few of our amazing KinderCare families.
A Globe-Trotting Family Finds A
Home in Houston
Four young children, four different passports, two languages, two full-time jobs…oh, and a few triathlons thrown in for good measure. Meet the globe-trotting Colettas—a family on the go.
- How do I Apply for Wisconsin Shares Child Care Assistance? - Looking where to start to get state assistance to help with child care tuition? Use this link to learn more!
- Authorization Questions and Answers - Have questions about authorizations? This link will help with common questions.
- Birth to 3 Program - The first three years are the most important building blocks of your child’s future. The Birth to 3 Program is a federally-mandated program (Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act—IDEA) to support families of children with delays or disabilities under the age of three. For more information on the Birth to 3 Program, please use the link provided.
- BadgerCare Plus - A ForwardHealth Program - BadgerCare Plus is a health care coverage program for low-income Wisconsin residents.
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) - The purpose of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) is to promote and maintain the health and well-being of nutritionally at-risk pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants and children. WIC provides nutrition education, breastfeeding education and support, supplemental nutritious foods, and referrals to other healthy and nutrition services.
- Child Product Recalls - Providing information to help keep kids safe, protecting them from injury and exploitation. A monthly summary of children's products recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
- Fun Family Activities in Wisconsin - The state of Wisconsin welcomes visitors from far and wide with countless yearly travel options. Visit natural wonders, such as Cave of the Mounds or the Apostle Islands. Experience outdoor Wisconsin, an incomparable paradise for hunters, fishermen and campers. Foodies, wine and beer lovers will delight in discovering Wisconsin’s artisan cheese makers, wineries, and breweries, as well as farmers markets and award-winning restaurants. Great places like Wisconsin Dells, Door County and Lake Geneva offer options for family fun as well as resorts and cabins for romantic getaways. Travel Wisconsin has something special in store for everyone!