There’s been no playbook for offering safe child care for babies during a pandemic—until now. With the help of CDC Coronavirus guidance and our dedicated team of medical and education experts, we’re leading the industry with the most comprehensive practices so you can feel confident in your child care choice.
See what parents like you love about our baby care program below!
Safety has always been—and continues to be—our biggest priority. Here’s what we’re doing to protect your baby while they’re in our care:
Our expert pediatric panel + staff training
We’ve partnered with Dr. Tress Goodwin and Dr. Joelle Simpson—our expert team of disaster preparedness pediatricians. They are helping us develop industry-leading childcare guidelines. And, before getting the green light to reopen, every center’s staff has completed an additional health and safety training program specific to pandemic response.
- Daily health screenings for children, their families, and our staff include temperature checks and wellness questions before entering our buildings.
- Classroom “Pods” keep children and teachers in small groups that do not mix, to limit exposure to other children and staff.
- Cleanliness and sanitation protocols are expanded to keep toys, materials, and high-touch surfaces clean after each baby’s use.
- Naptime distancing will keep babies six feet apart, and families will launder personal bedding supplies nightly.
- Face masks are always worn by all adults (families and staff) in our center. In our infant classroom, teachers also wear smocks for close contact.
Most accredited in the country
We’re proud to have the most nationally accredited early learning centers in the country—putting us head and shoulders above the rest of the child care industry.
A Love of LearningEven with our strict protocols in place, the atmosphere inside our centers is still a warm, fuzzy, and fun place for kids to play and learn! We’re here to give your baby an early education experience they’ll love, while helping relieve the pressure of parenting and working during a pandemic.
Even babies get a full curriculum!
Confidence for Life
The unrest we’re experiencing at this moment in history is impacting families in many different ways. Our Learning Journey Profiles help us get to know your family and your baby’s unique needs, so we can make an education plan just for them.
Stay connected all day
Kind Words from Happy Families
"Putting Derek in school so early was an easy choice for us. His sister, Nora, is in the Toddler program and we couldn't be happier with her care. Throughout the entire pandemic we’ve kept Nora enrolled knowing this was one of the safest spaces for her. It's controlled, it's clean, it’s a place for them to be happy and loved ... and safe. We know that they are protected from germs here because their teachers care about health and safety. Derek is small and new but, there is no place I trust more to keep him healthy." — Katie
"So glad that we were introduced to this center! They are so helpful by making sure he has fun while still using every safety precaution possible. I would recommend this daycare all day, every day! They truly know how to make sure that with all these state regulations due to Covid-19 the kids still have a great time! Thanks so much KinderCare!" — Nicole