parent and child

Benefits That Help Your Workforce Thrive

Discover Employer-Sponsored Child Care Benefits that Matter to Families.

Why child care, and why now?

Make the case for offering competitive child care benefits to your employees—with confidence.


Contact us to find the perfect flexible child care benefits to support working families at your organization. We’ll be in touch within 48 hours.

Help your workforce thrive.

ABC icon

Explore our scalable child care benefits packages.

When you make quality child care more accessible to your employees, you not only simplify their lives, you also transform culture, build loyalty, and retain the top talent you worked hard to recruit. 

Build a flexible child care benefits package that reflects your workforce and their changing priorities. Our comprehensive suite of solutions allows you to bundle the offerings that fit your employees’ needs—whether your organization operates on a fully remote, on-site, or hybrid work model.

money icon

Tuition Benefit and Tuition Benefit+

Make the cost of child care more manageable by offering scalable savings on tuition (from 10–100%) at 1,400+ KinderCare and 750 Champions locations nationwide. This benefit is ideal for dispersed and remote workforces.

Learn more
backpack icon

KinderCare at Work On-Site Centers

Provide a custom-built, on-site (or nearby) center that reflects your unique brand, workforce, and child care needs.

Learn More
calendar icon

Back-up Care

When planned or unplanned gaps in schedules come up, Back-up Care saves the day. Offer a safety net by allocating a bank of days for drop-in (or planned) on-demand child care.

With back-up child care days, your team will have access to in-center care when they need it most for children 6 weeks to 12 years old at any of our KinderCare Learning Centers.


Learn more
sun icon

Champ Camp Breaktime Programs

When school breaks arrive, give your employees a boost with fun and educational child care programs that include field trips, outdoor adventures, and STEM activities.

Learn More
trophy icon

Priority Access

Priority Waitlist 

Help your employees move to the top of the waitlist at a KinderCare center with this benefit. Accessible care goes a long way in recruiting top talent.  

Dedicated Space 

Guarantee an immediate seat for your employees’ children at high-demand center locations. 

Learn more
bell tower icon

Before- and After-School Care

Support employees with child care solutions for elementary students before and after the school bell—either on-site or at a nearby location.

Learn More
smile icon

Real-World Clients Who Bundled Solutions for Big Impact

The more you bundle, the more access your employees have to high-quality child care. These clients diversified their benefit offerings to stand out in a competitive market and enhance culture.

divider line


The Goal: Microsoft wanted to keep valued employees and build loyalty by offering broad access to care for its workforce.

The Solution: With Tuition Benefit and Tuition Benefit+, they offered their employees the standard 10% and an additional 10% (for a total of 20%) tuition savings to use at any of our nationally located programs for children ages 6 weeks to 6th grade.

divider line

Seattle Children’s Hospital

The Goal: Seattle Children’s Hospital aimed to recruit and retain top-tier talent with flexible yet high-quality child care options during the pandemic.

The Solution: Tuition Benefit, Priority Waitlist, and Back-up Care were utilized as employee needs changed—first with pop-up centers for school-agers at the beginning of the pandemic, and then by layering on 10% tuition savings, priority access, and drop-in care at local KinderCare centers.

divider line

Reid Health

The Goal: Reid Health strove to boost its culture with a branded location for healthcare workers.

The Solution: The organization leveraged its own custom-built, on-site KinderCare at Work center and Tuition Benefit to provide convenient, on-site care for eligible employees and 10% tuition savings at nearby locations.

We are thankful for KinderCare’s partnership in offering our employees peace of mind. The Back-up Care days and Tuition Benefit savings are invaluable to our employees.

- Lindsey Millett, Benefits Analyst, EMD Millipore