KinderCare Centers - What's the difference?
KinderCare Learning Centers offer the nation’s leading early childhood education and school-age distance learning programs for working families.
Champions’ programs for out-of-school times offer care and distance learning support for school-age children from professional teachers throughout the year.
BENEFITS SUMMARY - What do I qualify for?
Save 10% on full-time, part-time, and drop-in tuition for children ages six weeks to 12 years at our 1,500+ child care centers or 450+ before- and after-school sites nationwide. Proof of employment at your company is required. This offer is available to new families as well as those already enrolled in a participating center.
Back-up Care from Your employer helps you find care for infants to school-age children when your regular care arrangements are not available. Whether school closures, sick caregivers, or unexpected circumstances, you’ll find care up to 30 days in advance or at a moment’s notice. Register today so you're ready to request care when and where you need it.
GETTING STARTED - How do I use my KinderCare benefits?
Tuition Benefits Guide
- Search for a center or site that is near you using the Search box above.
- Schedule a tour of the center or site online or by phone with the center information provided.
- When you enroll (or if you're already enrolled), let your Center Director know you work for your company and that you are eligible for a 10% tuition benefit.
- Your Center Director will apply the discount on your next billing cycle.
Back-up Care Guide
- Visit https://backupcare.kindercare.com and create a profile.
- After your profile is created, you’ll register your dependents, of any age, who you need back-up care for.
- You can make Back-up Care reservations up to 30 days in advance.