Welcome to Your Employee Family Benefit Page!
We're thrilled to partner with Your employer to offer child and family care benefits to employees and their children from six weeks to 12 years old. Discover all the details here.EXPLORE YOUR BENEFIT
KinderCare Centers - What's the difference?
KinderCare Learning Centers offer the nation’s leading early childhood education program for working families.
Champions programs for school-age kids offer professional education and flexible care for out-of-school time on school grounds.
BENEFITS SUMMARY - What do I qualify for?
Save 10% on full-time, part-time, and drop-in tuition for children ages six weeks to 12 years at our 1,500+ child care centers or 450+ before- and after-school sites nationwide. Proof of employment at your company is required. This offer is available to new families as well as those already enrolled in a participating center.
Back-up Care from Your employer helps you find care for infants to school-age children when your regular care arrangements are not available. Whether school closures, sick caregivers, or unexpected circumstances, you’ll find care up to 30 days in advance or at a moment’s notice. Register today so you're ready to request care when and where you need it.
GETTING STARTED - How do I use my KinderCare benefits?
Tuition Benefits Guide
- Search for a center or site that is near you using the Search box above.
- Schedule a tour of the center or site online or by phone with the center information provided.
- When you enroll (or if you're already enrolled), let your Center Director know you work for your company and that you are eligible for a 10% tuition benefit.
- Your Center Director will apply the discount on your next billing cycle.
Back-up Care Guide
- Visit https://backupcare.kindercare.com and create a profile.
- After your profile is created, you’ll register your dependents, of any age, who you need back-up care for.
- You can make Back-up Care reservations up to 30 days in advance.