Welcome to Your Employee Family Benefit Page!
We're thrilled to partner with Your employer to offer child and family care benefits to employees and their children from six weeks to 12 years old. Discover all the details here.EXPLORE YOUR BENEFIT
Get to Know Our Family of Brands
It’s more than daycare, it’s KinderCare!
Our early learning programs put education first, even for the tiniest babies, because every adorable coo, crawl, and creation is proof that your little one is ready to build confidence for life.
With over 1,500 KinderCare Learning Center locations, we’re the nationwide leader in early childhood education, providing:
- Leading health and safety protocols
- Flexible full- and part-time scheduling*
- Convenient locations in your neighborhood
- Streamlined communication with our KinderCare App
- Expert teachers who care
- Nutritious snacks and meals
- Age-appropriate classrooms and activities that nurture your child’s academic, physical, and social-emotional development
No matter your child’s age or where they are on their educational journey, they will be engaged in learning experiences that meet them where they are.Learn More About KinderCare
Champions programs have your back whenever school is out.
Our before- and after-school learning programs for K–6th graders are conveniently located right on school grounds, which means one less pick-up and drop-off for you. We have over 760+ safe, fun, flexible, and convenient locations dedicated to serving hardworking families like yours.
We've done research on what families need whenever school is out, whether it’s extended-day learning during the school year or fun-filled programming during summer break. Our programs have it all, including:
- Leading health and safety protocols
- A convenient location on school grounds
- Flexible full- and part-time scheduling options
- Engaging, hands-on activities
- Homework help
- Healthy snacks
- Tons of fun enrichment options, like Tech Track, dance, cooking, and music
We foster the love of learning by creating engaging experiences for children to unlock their own potential. See for yourself!Explore Champions
Your Child Care Benefits
Your Tuition Benefit
If you have a child ages 6 weeks to 12 years old,** your employer provides a 10% savings on full-time, part-time, and drop-in tuition at either KinderCare centers near you, or with Champions extended-day learning programs at participating elementary schools. All you have to do is present proof of employment at your company to the Center Director at the time of enrollment! This offer is available to new families as well as those already enrolled in a participating center. Find your location, and get the routine, stability, and peace of mind you need.
Back-up Care Days
Back-up Care days at KinderCare can be a real lifesaver when unexpected child care needs arise. Your employer sponsors Back-up Care days for you at participating locations—all you need to do is provide a copay! Back-up Care days can be used a moment’s notice or can be planned up to 30 days in advance, so you have a safety net when either school is out, your regular child care arrangements change, or you simply need a day to yourself. Register today so you’re ready to book a spot when you need it most.
Accessing Your Benefits
Back-up Care Guide
Five steps to schedule your Back-up Care days:
- Visit https://backupcare.kindercare.com and create a profile.
- After your Family Connection profile is created, register your child(ren) ages 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- You’ll then be presented with three choices for enrollment: Child Care, Waitlist, or Back-up Care. Select “Backup Care.”
- Make a last-minute reservation for care or schedule up to 30 days in advance!
- Provide the center director with proof of your employment at Your employer.