Skip to main content

Year-End Statement Request

Please contact your Center Director to obtain your year-end tax statement. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who attended a center that is no longer open, please complete this form.

  1. Requester Information

  2. Center Information

  3. Your Child

    1. Add another child
  4. Distribution Information

Please allow seven business days to process your request.

As a service to our families, KinderCare Education (parent company to KinderCare Learning Centers, Knowledge Beginnings, Knowledge Learning Corporation, Champions, and CCLC) offers this Year-End Statement to assist you in preparing your tax return. Our computerized records for 2015 show your total payments from 1/1/2015 to 12/31/2015 to be as stated above. These payments include fees and tuition, but may also cover services other than child care. Please make a copy of this statement for future reference regarding your child care payments for the year, as this record may have limited availability. Please keep additional records of your payments such as canceled checks, your bank or debit/credit statement, online payments and/or money order receipts in order to provide primary proof of payment in the event of an external audit or inquiry.

If you have any questions with respect to this statement, please contact your Center Director.

We appreciate being part of your family!