KinderCare is proud to be part of the Knowledge Universe (KU) family of companies. At KU, we're using our expertise in early childhood education and care to create lifelong learners, enrich teacher development, and improve care center quality — and we're always looking for people who believe in our mission.
Our Teachers and Staff
We encourage and empower our employees' enthusiasm for learning. As part of our commitment to providing quality care in our centers, we'll help you enhance your skills through yearly training and staff development opportunities. You'll also find competitive salary and benefits, a friendly and creative atmosphere, and caring, skilled professionals for teammates.
What it takes to be a KinderCare Teacher
- A desire to make every moment a teachable one
- A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
- A passion for creating lifelong learners
- A willingness to treat parents as partners in their child's education
We limit class sizes so that children consistently interact with a teacher who's able to build on every opportunity for success.
In addition to a rewarding career that lets you help shape children's futures, we offer an excellent benefits package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Education assistance
- Health and wellness programs
- Employee assistance program
- Educational reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Life insurance
- Disability, death and dismemberment benefits
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
Current Job Openings
KinderCare has great career opportunities for dedicated, responsible and creative professionals. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a friendly and creative atmosphere where you can be part of a team of caring, skilled professionals.
Learn more and view our current openings >