It’s a small world. Help your child succeed with a bilingual immersion preschool program featuring Mandarin and English, created in collaboration with leading foreign language educators.
The curriculum teaches Mandarin through stimulating, age-appropriate, hands-on activities. Children will learn common Mandarin vocabulary such as family names, foods, parts of the body, and items in nature, and learn about Chinese culture, too.
The Bilingual Mandarin Immersion Program is currently offered in the following centers:
- Cupertino, CA - 1515 South De Anza Blvd. Phone: 408-861-9510
- Roseville, CA - 1741 Santa Clara Drive. Phone: 916-784-3331
- Sunnyvale, CA - 1155 East Arques Avenue. Phone: 408-245-3276
- North Schaumburg, IL - 2601 North Quentin Road. Phone: 847-397-0799
- Portland, OR - 1400 SW 5th Avenue Suite 100, Phone: 503-248-0581