Ace Lane KinderCare
Gisela Husa, Center Director
5051 Ace Lane, Naperville, IL 60564
- Ph: (630) 904-0481
- Open: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Fax: (630) 904-1519
- Ages: 6 Weeks to 12 Year-Olds
Welcome to our Nationally Accredited KinderCare Learning Center where we provide the best educational experience for your child. At KinderCare we put a major emphasis on the whole child and use creativity, building relationships and communication to bring our curriculum to life.
Welcome to Ace Lane KinderCare, we understand that the one of the most important decisions you will ever make is where to start your child’s education. Our safe and stimulating environment is the perfect place for children to discover their own talents. Our research-based curriculum has been developed by early childhood experts and our teachers are dedicated to making learning fun.
- Gisela Husa, Center Director
16010 S Frederick St.
Distance from address: 6.0 miles
Contact this Center
Our Centers observe the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Please note that because holidays observed may vary between centers, please be sure to check with your Center Director for specific closures.
We had our first baby - a beautiful baby boy! Based on our family needs I was only able to take 8 week of maternity leave. That meant I had to leave this amazing LITTLE baby with someone for 10 hours a day. My husband and I visited what seemed to be all the daycares in the area. People tried to sell us on the background of the teachers, the programs at the school, the newness of the facility. All those are great things but at the end of the day as a new mom I only cared about 1 thing - how well is this place going to care for my little baby? In all the tours of the different centers, Alexia from Kindercare was the only person to ask us about our son Noah. She inquired to know about his schedule, his needs, and his habits. She understood our 8 week old baby Noah was the most important thing in our lives and let us know she would do everything she could to care for him in the way we wanted! When we left I felt at peace and knew this was the right place for our little guy. Kindercare could provide everything the other centers could plus they created a connection with our family and with Noah.
After 6 months of being with Kindercare we couldn’t be happier. A few notable things that have stood out and why I would recommend everyone join the Kindercare family is:
- Connection: Being away isn’t easy but they do their best to include us in Noah’s day by sending us a picture and update so we can see what he’s up to. It’s the highlight of my day!
- Flexibility : We’ve also been impressed with the facility’s flexibility with our schedule. Life happens and they understand and accommodate.
- Leadership: Gisela is the most accommodating and compassionate person. I’ve witnessed that she focuses on more than her director duties- she spends time with the children and make sure each one is loved and connected.
- Development: I’ve seen Noah’s development increasing every day. We let the infant team know what we are working on with him and they continue to practice it throughout the week/month.
- Interactive: I also love how even though they are babies Alexia and Mrs. Rak are already involving them in crafts, music, reading…ect. It’s fun to see and receive our little Picasso’s art.
- Expertise: As new parents a lot of questions come up. It’s nice to have experts to ask. I mentioned a problem we were having to Melanie, the assistant director, and she gave me 2 solutions in a matter of seconds. It’s been nice to have a sounding board that cares.
It’s not just one person who makes Ace Lane Kindercare so great- it’s the whole team and their dedication to each and every child. We are blessed to be a part of a great organization with fantastic staff that treats us and Noah so well.
Amanda & Dan R.
- Amanda & Dan R.,
Are you a Ace Lane KinderCare family? Please share your story with us >
Chat with Us
We are available to answer your questions Monday-Friday, 5AM-7PM PST
KinderCare respects your privacy.