Nicole Chastain, Center Director
AMERICA’S MOST ACCREDITED
Nationally only 10% of daycares are accredited - nearly 100% of our learning centers are. That’s a big difference, and that means KinderCare kids are getting the very best. Here’s why.
Infant Programs (6 weeks - 1 year)
Babies grow and learn every day. Our goal is to provide a safe and nurturing "home away from home" where babies can explore and make new discoveries. We know that learning through play is extremely valuable at this age and our Early Foundations® Infant program is designed to give babies the skills that will serve as the building blocks for a lifetime of learning.
Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years)
As toddlers develop friendships, self-esteem, and curiosity, our Early Foundations® Toddler program will help them explore their world in a safe and nurturing environment. Our unique curriculum is based on the philosophy that children learn best through experiences. So each day is filled with fun activities that excite and develop toddlers, giving them the comfort and confidence to speak those first few important words, as well as make their first friends.
Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years)
At this age, children are making new discoveries daily. And as two-year olds begin to exert their independence, our Early Foundations® Discovery Preschool program is prepared to open their eyes to a world of learning, sharing, and exploring. Our holistic approach in the classroom engages young minds with a blend of music, art, and movement, as well as the early education fundamentals they'll need as they continue on to preschool.
Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years)
As preschoolers gain more self-esteem, they may feel ready to take on the world. Our Early Foundations® Preschool program enhances that confidence by providing activities to help children become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning, children will work on early literacy, math, science, and social studies concepts. A healthy dose of running, jumping, and dancing keeps them active too.
Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years)
Prekindergartners are preparing for the adventure of a lifetime – school. And our Early Foundations Prekindergarten® program is designed to get them ready by teaching letters and words, math concepts, and valuable social skills. With small group instruction, independent play in an organized atmosphere, and whole-group activities, children will have all the right skills to hop, skip, and jump right into kindergarten.
Before- & After-School Programs (5 – 12 Years)
Even after school's out for the day, children need to be engaged in a comfortable, yet stimulating environment. That's where our Catch the Wave® program comes in. This innovative before – and after-school program allows school-age children to balance learning and fun through a variety of experiences. From homework help to fun physical activities, our program is designed so that everyone goes home happy.
Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Don’t miss out on KinderCare’s Summer of Wonder: Six themed programs that will make summer exciting, educational and tons of fun. Whether your child is in our preschool, Pre-K or school-age programs, all of it is designed to help children learn while soaking up the fun. We offer flexible scheduling options to meet the needs of busy families like yours so we hope to see you there.
Participating Child Care Aware Center
KinderCare has partnered with Child Care Aware® of America in an effort to offer fee assistance for Active Duty military families and solutions to their child care needs when care at a Child Development Center on the installation is not available.
Learning Adventures - Enrichment Program
Cooking Academy™ (3 – 12 Years)
In Cooking Academy, kids learn new recipes from cultures around the world and develop a healthy relationship with food. Kids in this delightful and delicious program whip up everything from Southwest rainbow lettuce wraps to pumpkin muffins, building their skills in STEM, communication, and more along the way. And yes—little chefs get to eat their culinary creations!
Music Explorers™ (2 – 4 Years)
KinderCare families are already giving a standing ovation to our newest Learning Adventures program: Music Explorers! Built entirely from scratch, our new program teaches kids to sing, move, listen, play instruments, and even create their own tunes. It blends math, science, social studies, literacy, and mindfulness (think yoga!) for a uniquely KinderCare way of learning the foundations of music.
Phonics Adventures® (2 – 4 Years)
Learning how to read is a whole lot of fun at KinderCare! We help kids grow to love books and words (and get ready for kindergarten) in our Phonics Adventures program. From discovering the basics of vowels to practicing poetry, kids learn all about letters and sounds in small-group lessons made just for their age group. (Bonus: Kids who attend our phonics program are more prepared than their peers for school—and we have the data to prove it.)
We're the only company in early childhood education to select teachers based on natural talent. Being a great educator isn't enough though. KinderCare teachers are also amazing listeners, nurturers, boo-boo fixers, and smile-makers. Put more simply, we love our teachers and your child will, too.
Meet just a few of our amazing KinderCare teachers!
A KINDERCARE TEACHER WITH
An Artist's Heart
"My classroom is full of art!” says Mary Annthipie-Bane, an award-winning early childhood educator at KinderCare. Art and creative expression, she says, help children discover who they really are.
We put our best-in-class teachers in a best-in-class workplace. We're so proud to have been named one of Gallup's 37 winners of the Great Workplace Award. When you put great teachers in an engaging center, your children will experience an amazing place to learn and grow.
Don't take our word for it. Hear what our families have to say about our amazing center!
When I was first looking for child care for my daughter, I was extremely nervous. My daughter was only one year old and had never been away from family. The teachers at 27th Street KinderCare were very caring and made our family feel welcomed from the first time we met them. My daughter started in the Toddler Classroom and now is in the Preschool Classroom. Every day she tells me what she learned and sings me the songs they have learned. When my second daughter was born, I felt confident in enrolling her as well. She is happy and well cared for in the Infant Classroom. I expected to find a child care center, but I found a school and family that helps my children learn every day.
Shealitha N. - KinderCare Parent
As a dad, I am very protective of my daughters and I have three of them who attend the South 27th Street location. What I love most about the center is that I know my girls are safe and having fun. My toddler used to have the hardest time when I dropped her off, and the teachers would show her so much love to help her feel more comfortable. Her teacher would call me less than ten minutes later and I could hear my daughter laughing in the background! I am glad my girls are growing up at KinderCare!
Talva R. - KinderCare Parent
My son has been at KinderCare for the last two years and we will NEVER need to look elsewhere. My wife and I are confident in the education and care he is receiving. Even before we get in the car, he is telling us about his day and what he did with his friends. We laugh at the photos they send home of the different activities they do; he is always so serious when he is writing or completing an art project. Because of his experience at KinderCare, he will be both academically and socially ready to start Kindergarten soon.
William L. - KinderCare Parent
Who Are KinderCare Families?
They hail from hundreds of cities across the country from countless backgrounds, and proudly represent every walk in life. What our families have in common, though, is the want to give their children the best start in life. We are so proud to be their partner in parenting.
Hear from just a few of our amazing KinderCare families.
A Globe-Trotting Family Finds A
Home in Houston
Four young children, four different passports, two languages, two full-time jobs…oh, and a few triathlons thrown in for good measure. Meet the globe-trotting Colettas—a family on the go.
- How do I Apply for Wisconsin Shares Child Care Assistance? - Looking where to start to get state assistance to help with child care tuition? Use this link to learn more!
- Authorization Questions and Answers - Have questions about authorizations? This link will help with common questions.
- Birth to 3 Program - The first three years are the most important building blocks of your child’s future. The Birth to 3 Program is a federally-mandated program (Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act—IDEA) to support families of children with delays or disabilities under the age of three. For more information on the Birth to 3 Program, please use the link provided.
- BadgerCare Plus - A ForwardHealth Program - BadgerCare Plus is a health care coverage program for low-income Wisconsin residents.
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) - The purpose of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) is to promote and maintain the health and well-being of nutritionally at-risk pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants and children. WIC provides nutrition education, breastfeeding education and support, supplemental nutritious foods, and referrals to other healthy and nutrition services.
- Child Product Recalls - Providing information to help keep kids safe, protecting them from injury and exploitation. A monthly summary of children's products recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
- Fun Family Activities in Wisconsin - The state of Wisconsin welcomes visitors from far and wide with countless yearly travel options. Visit natural wonders, such as Cave of the Mounds or the Apostle Islands. Experience outdoor Wisconsin, an incomparable paradise for hunters, fishermen and campers. Foodies, wine and beer lovers will delight in discovering Wisconsin’s artisan cheese makers, wineries, and breweries, as well as farmers markets and award-winning restaurants. Great places like Wisconsin Dells, Door County and Lake Geneva offer options for family fun as well as resorts and cabins for romantic getaways. Travel Wisconsin has something special in store for everyone!