KinderCare Centers - What's the difference?
KinderCare Learning Centers offer the nation’s leading early childhood education programs to families nationwide.
Champions’ out-of-school-time programs offer education and care for school-age children throughout the year, including during school breaks.
BENEFITS SUMMARY - What do I qualify for?
Save 10% on full-time, part-time, and drop-in tuition for children ages six weeks to 12 years at any KinderCare Learning Center or Champions before- and after-school sites nationwide. Proof of employment at Your Employer is required. This offer is available to new families as well as those already enrolled in a participating center.
Back-up Care from Your Employer helps families ensure that their loved ones are cared for when their regular care arrangements are not available for any reason, whether holiday closures, sick caregivers, or other unexpected circumstances. Register today so you're ready to request care when and where you need it.Register
Priority AccessYour Employer employees and students seeking full-time or part-time enrollment for their children receive priority at <CENTER NAMES>.
GETTING STARTED - How do I use my KinderCare benefits?
Tuition Benefits Guide
- Search for a center or site that is near you using the Search box above.
- Schedule a tour of the center or site online or by phone with the center information provided.
- When you enroll (or if you're already enrolled), let your Center Director know you work for Your Employer and that you are eligible for a 10% tuition benefit.
- Your Center Director will apply the discount on your next billing cycle.
Back-up Care Guide
- Visit https://backupcare.kindercare.com and create a profile.
- After your profile is created, you’ll register your dependents, of any age, who you need back-up care for.
- You can make Back-up Care reservations up to 30 days in advance.