KinderCare Centers - What's the difference?
KinderCare Learning Centers offer the nation’s leading early childhood education programs to families nationwide.
Champions’ out-of-school-time programs offer education and care for school-age children throughout the year, including during school breaks.
BENEFITS SUMMARY - What do I qualify for?
Save 10% on full-time, part-time, and drop-in tuition for children ages six weeks to 12 years at our 1,500+ child care centers or 450+ before- and after-school sites nationwide. Proof of employment at Toys"R"Us is required. This offer is available to new families as well as those already enrolled in a participating center.
Back-up Care from Toys"R"Us helps families ensure that their loved ones are cared for when their regular care arrangements are not available for any reason, whether holiday closures, sick caregivers, or other unexpected circumstances. Register today so you're ready to request care when and where you need it.
In-center Back-up Care is available for children six weeks to 12 years old. In-home care is available from birth to 17 years old or for any adult dependent in your family. A total of 10 days is available for back up care.
GETTING STARTED - How do I use my KinderCare benefits?
Tuition Benefits Guide
- Search for a center or site that is near you using the Search box above.
- Schedule a tour of the center or site online or by phone with the center information provided.
- When you enroll (or if you're already enrolled), let your Center Director know you work for Toys"R"Us and that you are eligible for a 10% tuition benefit.
- Your Center Director will apply the discount on your next billing cycle.
Back-up Care Guide
- Visit https://toysrus.care.com/ and create a profile.
- After your profile is created, you’ll register your dependents, of any age, who you need back-up care for.
- Once your profile is created, search for a center near you using the Search box, and contact the center.
- When you enroll (or if you’re already enrolled), let the Center Director know you work for Toys"R"Us and are a Back-up Care participant.
- You can make Back-up Care reservations up to 30 days in advance.