4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 cups mini marshmallows
4 cups crispy brown gluten-free rice cereal
- Heat coconut oil in a large saucepan over low heat until just melted.
- Add marshmallows and heat very slowly with little stirring, until the marshmallows are almost melded.
- Stir gently until the marshmallows resemble marshmallow cream. It should look light & fluffy.
- Turn off heat and pour in the cereal. Gently stir to evenly coat the cereal pieces.
- Pour into a greased pan and smooth to make level. Cut treats with knife or cookie cutters and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.