- KinderCare is committed to providing you with the highest quality education and care.
- Our dedicated team of Customer Care Specialists is knowledgeable about our programs and policies and can answer many of your questions.
- Should you have any questions that our Customer Care Specialists are unable to answer or if you have concerns regarding a local center, we can ensure that your concerns are communicated and addressed.
- Your feedback is important to us and is shared with our corporate and local leadership to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of you and your family.
Our Customer Care Specialists are available to assist you Monday through Friday between the hours of 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time. You can reach us by phone at 1-888-525-2780, by email at email@example.com or online by clicking the “Start Chat” button to the right.
Are you interested in enrolling your child? Want to ask us questions about tuition, availability and programs, or schedule a visit? We are eager to explain how we make each day a special experience for your child.
Please contact us by searching for a convenient KinderCare near you. You may find the nearest location by city, zip code or search along a route.
The procurement department at KinderCare parent company Knowledge Universe
works with suppliers and partners to manage:
- Product and service specifications
- Supplier bidding, selection, negotiations and contracting
- Purchase order system and reporting
- Warranties, supplier agreements / contracts
- Other related procurement services
What we buy
KinderCare purchases these commodities and services for our centers and corporate offices:
- Food and related utensils, equipment, smallwares, appliances
- Vehicles including student transportation
- Travel including airline, hotel, rental car, meetings and events
- Educational / classroom supplies and equipment, toys, books, craft materials
- IT products and services including computers, hardware, software, copiers, printers and other peripherals
- Furniture including cribs, chairs and tables for classrooms and offices
- Playground equipment, outdoor toys (tricycles and similar items)
- Print items and promotional materials
Services such as:
- Transportation and freight
- Temporary labor and facilities services (janitorial, landscaping, snow removal, HVAC)
How to reach us
Contact us for general supplier inquiries:
Purchasing Hotline: 1-888-955-5252
Purchasing Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New suppliers who wish to do business with Knowledge Universe and its affiliates, including KinderCare, should send company information – including name, address, geographical coverage area, products and services – to email@example.com. We will route the information to the appropriate buyer or sourcing manager for future consideration.
Suppliers with inquiries related to invoices or payments should contact accounts payable at:
Accounts Payable Vendor Hotline: 1-800-214-1607
Accounts Payable Vendor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All new suppliers must complete a W-9 form.
The invoice must contain the following information: Supplier name and “remit to” address with zip code, business phone number, purchase order number, center number and/or address where services were rendered or products delivered, invoice billing date, date of service or shipment, invoice number, detailed description of the products and/or services, total amount due, tax and shipping if applicable, all in an electronic or typed/printed format (not handwritten).
Invoice Billing Address:
P.O. Box 6330
Portland, Oregon 97228